Spanish Version

martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

My name is Fulvio. I began this journey 7 years ago. I have become enlightened 2 years ago and since then I have given my life. Since October 2009 I have created, together with four friends, a place where the clean up job is done without a break. Results came inmediately: in 15 days Andrea became enlightened, next week Juanma did and since then we have woken up Daniel, Maria Jesus and Ana...all of them at disposal of your soul, which is ours.

My name is Andrea, six months ago who I believed I was died, I had a life where my dreams became true and I thought I was happy, although not fullfiled. The void I felt wanted to be filled up and it happened like that; that void lived for me, never filling up. In October it decided to let go of everything to meet itself, to know who it was. This void, that wanted to know more of itself, died and life met me. The one who was searching for died, leaving like that all this free space. Now the experience is experienced trough me. While there was somebody, here in my body, the light casted the shade. The moment this one died, enlightement happened. Now life lives, now love dances, now everything is real.

My name is Ana Rosa Teresa del Buen fin of the Holy trinity. But I do not identify myself with this name. The experience of my search and insatisfaction has ended. But not my journey. I go on with my deprogramming at Buda!s Factory. Everything has changed. Everything changes. I begin to live. At last.... the beginning...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario