Spanish Version

viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

Khoji Experience

I’ve been at Buddha’s Factory for just a few days but I’m not longer able to measure time in days, hours and minutes. Something extraordinary is happening here, Andrea and Fulvio live in full absolute freedom and share their experience with those of us who are sick and tired of living within our accepted limitations, compromising with the world and the many reasons our minds give us in order to keep us comfortable and within an illusion of safety.

I’m no beginner to the search for truth, I spent most of my life looking for it, went to India several times and experienced several approaches to self transformation and spiritual growth. There’s no point on telling much about it, I only mention it to provide a background upon which I invite my fellow disappointed and exhausted truth seekers to come and experience what happens in this place, an experience which I’m unable to describe accurately, which provides the possibility of a true awakening if that’s what we truly yearn for.

However, if it’s not absolute freedom that you’re looking for, if you’re not ready to challenge whatever you know and think about yourself and the world, if you’re looking for a training which may provide you with tools for a happier life, if that’s what you want it might be a better idea not to come to this place. After all there’s plenty on offer elsewhere that promises to deliver such results.

During these days some of the people who came to Buddha’s Factory had expectations which weren’t met and left in what seem to be a deep frustration. Maybe what they experienced was the best possible experience for them, I can’t possibly know that but I sure know the impact they had in me, I don’t know if their brief experience will change their lives but it’s surely contributing to a deep change in mine.

If you’re ready to challenge everything you think you know I suggest you to come here and join us as we face and confront our fears and limitations, I’m sure you won’t regret coming, but if you have any other motivation then you might well regret coming here. As for myself, I sense here a true chance for real awakening, it’s a privilege to be able to expose myself to it while it’s stillat a very early stage and unknown to most seekers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario